翔鹰帝国网|帝国时代论坛|帝国时代系列|神话时代
 找回密码
 注册翔鹰会员(昵称)
搜索
查看: 2371|回复: 4

[新闻] 我把OLYY内容发到官网了(又是一大长篇英文,也借鉴了SFR的YY,别忘了去官网顶星)

[复制链接]

主题

精华

-4万

积分

流徒

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

二级帝国勋章OL截图大赛冠军冒险七王者

附庸关系0
发表于 2012-12-25 12:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ericzhu 于 2012-12-25 13:49 编辑

RT@SFR @YangBB
别忘了到官网顶5星,谢谢了
见官网此贴https://forums.ageofempiresonline.com/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=334891#334891
参考贴:https://www.hawkaoe.net/bbs/thread-108141-1-1.html
              https://www.hawkaoe.net/bbs/thread-108142-1-1.html
              https://www.hawkaoe.net/bbs/thread-59182-1-1.html

标题Envision the aoeo's future development (or call it suggestion)

like the title.

first, the pvp will be appear another form. it is use the map "KING OF THE WONDER".it will also like the normal pvp mode
seperate into champion mode and nonchampion mode. pvper will beat each other in the KING OF THE WONDER. at last , who reach and beat the wonder royal or beat all of the other players is the winner.  and i wish not only the map KING OF THE WONDER  . other map will also used in pvp .and make pvp became diverse, not only build a country and beat each other.

second , i wish aoeo will developing a DOTA mode . aoeo has Hero like the Norse , and has the gear system.and so on . i
think if aoeo devolop DOTA mode will attarct more people .

thrid, i think aoeo's units should has 2 gears system. for example , spearman has 2 suits of gear (1suit is include spear、
cloth、infantry gear) . 1 suit is for skimish and nonchampion mode pvp, 1 suit is forlengendary quest . because in the lengendary  quest, health is no use, atk point is most important. so all of the gear of lengendary should have atk point. and in skimish and nonchampion mode pvp, health and atk point is both important. so i think it is important to have 2 suit gear.

also , to encourage people earn 2 suit of gear,  when a unit wear 1 suit gear ,another suit gear will provide a little
point of its attribute, for example , its attribute point can multiply by *%, then add this point on the existing suit.

fouth, there are small halidoms in the random map and in the skimish map, one  halidom will improve 1 gold 1 second . and in skimish add 1 win mode , collecting all of the halidom then u will win after 5 minute or 10 minute .

fifth , like the aoe2 , skimish add 4 game  mode. they are regicide mode ,castle mode (every player has 1 castle originally , it can against the rush),death competition mode (player has many resource),capture mountain and being king mode (go to the middle of the map , and who resist 10minute or other minute then he will be the winner).

sixth , like aoe2 , skimish can change players color and can open war dense fog.

seventh , like aoe2  army can change their formation , for example , they can change to density formation , wedge-shape and so on

eighth,add an interesting pvp mode , THE FLOODING WORLD, at the origin, the map has a big river, then , As the seconds pass away ,the water level is higher and higher , and land is disappear random, the ship unit is safe , but land unit is dangerous, if at last land unit in a little land , and the land was disappear by the flood ,the land unit will die too. and people who insist at last (mean any of the unit , include sea unit, and other people's unit are die out , the insisted people will be the winner)

ok, this is enough , if i have more thought i will edit this post . and if u have thought of aoeo's future development ,u can replay here, ty

以下是中文翻译:
(我也懒得去翻了,所以用了有道,如果翻出来的中文看不懂,就说明我的英语水平进步了,如果翻出来看得懂,就说明我的英语水平还是老样子)

aoeo想象的未来的发展
喜欢这个头衔。
首先,pvp将会出现另一种形式。它是使用地图”国王的奇迹”。它还将像正常的pvp模式分离成冠军模式和nonchampion模式。pvper将击败对方在国王的奇迹。最后,他们到达和击败怀疑皇家或击败了所有的其他球员是赢家。和我希望不仅地图的国王想知道。其他地图还将用于pvp。和使pvp变得多样化,而不是只有建立一个国家和击败对方。
第二,我希望aoeo将开发一个就是模式。aoeo有英雄像挪威人,具有齿轮系统。等等。我认为如果aoeo发展模式将attarct就是更多的人。
穿过,我认为aoeo的单位应该有2个齿轮系统。例如,斯皮尔曼有2套齿轮(1套装是包括矛,布,步兵装备)。1套装是为了skimish和nonchampion模式pvp,1套装是为了lengendary任务。 因为在lengendary追求,健康是没有用的,atk点是最重要的。所以所有的齿轮的lengendary应该atk点。 在skimish和nonchampion模式pvp、健康和atk点是重要的。 所以我认为重要的是要有2个西装齿轮。
同时,鼓励人们赚2套齿轮,当一个单位穿西装齿轮,另一个西装1齿轮将提供一个小点的属性,例如,它的属性点可以乘* %,然后添加这个点在现有的西装。
第4,有小halidoms在随机地图和skimish地图,一个圣地将提高1金1秒。在skimish添加1赢模式,收集所有的圣物然后你会赢得5分钟或10分钟后。

第五,像aoe2,skimish添加4游戏模式。他们是弑君模式,城堡模式(每个球员都1城堡最初,它可以对高峰),死亡竞赛模式(球员有许多资源),捕获山和被国王模式(去地图中间的,和那些抵制10分钟或其他分钟然后他将获胜)。

当然还会不定时更新

评分

参与人数 1耕战 +20 收起 理由
SFR + 20 耕战之功

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

5万

积分

教皇

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

翔鹰建站十周年纪念章翔鹰十周年帝国Online纪念章特级帝国勋章二级翔鹰勋章二级嘉禾勋章雄鹰勋章

附庸关系1
发表于 2012-12-25 12:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
已顶已加星
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

-4万

积分

流徒

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

二级帝国勋章OL截图大赛冠军冒险七王者

附庸关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-25 13:01:02 | 显示全部楼层
SFR 发表于 2012-12-25 12:57
已顶已加星

谢谢了,不过你说的不激情,要说:“that is the most imaginable post i have seen, i like all of your opinion!!{:7_254:}”
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

5万

积分

教皇

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

翔鹰建站十周年纪念章翔鹰十周年帝国Online纪念章特级帝国勋章二级翔鹰勋章二级嘉禾勋章雄鹰勋章

附庸关系1
发表于 2012-12-25 13:10:07 | 显示全部楼层
ericzhu 发表于 2012-12-25 13:01
谢谢了,不过你说的不激情,要说:“that is the most imaginable post i have seen, i like all of your ...

因为我只想要dota模式,你其他的观点没咋注意

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册翔鹰会员(昵称)

x

点评

好吧,红狐狸,不过帮我回帖写得激情点更好,这样我的贴才有人看  发表于 2012-12-25 13:19
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

2万

积分

征服者

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

翔鹰建站十周年纪念章翔鹰十周年帝国Online大纪念章

附庸关系0
发表于 2012-12-25 17:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
帮顶

评分

参与人数 1耕战 +3 收起 理由
ericzhu + 3 多谢

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

排行榜|小黑屋|翔鹰帝国

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:54 , Processed in 0.137703 second(s), 73 queries , File On.