鹰币
天龙币
回帖

特级皇家勋章一级翔鹰勋章特级嘉禾勋章特级帝国勋章鹰之王者雄鹰勋章蛟龙勋章第七届火箭筒杯优秀战役第七届火箭筒杯最佳新人

附庸关系1
发表于 2014-1-28 11:09:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
**** How To Use The Population Counter AI Effectively ****
如何用好人口计数AI

This AI has been specifically designed to provide scenario designers with a simple way of calculating population and removing food proportionally. (As if the population were consuming it.)
这个AI可以让战役设计者轻松设计按人口数扣除食物的功能,比如100人口每分钟吃100肉,200人口每分钟吃200肉

I have included a demonstration scenario, which is also fully playable, that allows a designer to see the script in action.
这个说明文件译者已经直接放在这里给大家看了,请详细阅读说明

To use these files, extract the .ai and .per files into your AI folder in your Age Of Kings folder. The .scx file goes into your Scenario folder. You can then play the scenario by loading in the Map Editor and clicking test.
要用这个AI,首先将ai和per放到根目录AI文件夹。在地图编辑器选它。
Included in the scenario is a demonstration of how to damage your units if you have no food, but it is needed by your population.
压缩包里面还有一个scx示例,不过是英文的。
*********** Changing Parameters ***********
需要修改的参数
I have set a few parameters in the demo, which may easily be changed.
在演示里面已经设了一些参数,可以很容易地改

1. Interval Between Population Check
首先是人口要每隔一段时间检测
I have set a default value of 40 seconds between checks. To change this value, load the .per file in wordpad or notepad. I have written instructions on how to change the value, and it is clearly labelled in the script.
默认的值是每40秒检测一次人口,要改这个值,用记事本或文本编辑器编辑per文件中的这个值。作者已经写了一些介绍如何改这个值,可以清楚地在AI的脚本文件中看到(要会英文)
2. Amount Of Food Per Member Of Population
每个单位需要消耗的食物
I set this to a deefault value of 1. However, in the triggers of the scenario, when food is taken off player 2, you may change the proportion. E.G. If you want each unit to consume 2 food, when P2 tributes 4 food, p1 must tribute 8 food. (Ratio 1:2 = 1 Of P2 to 2 of P1 Food).
默认值是1,每个单位消耗1食物。但是在剧情编辑器里面,如果是针对游戏者2设计的,就要改比例了。比方说你想要每个单位消耗2食物,1P就得换成4食物(比例1比2=2P的1点 比 1P的2点)?????????没看懂
3. Amount Of Damage Per Unit If Less Food Available Than Needed
如果食物不足对单位减血
This is the simplest one. Just go to the trigger named 'Don't Have Food' and alter the damage value. (Currently set at 2).
这个是最简单的,去那个叫“Don't Have Food”的触发里面改值就行了,默认是2血

I have integrated Immobile Units AI into the script, and this allows you to use the script without having units wondering all over the map.

方便大家不用一个个去点触发

I hope this is of use to you all.

Regards,

D_B

致谢

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册翔鹰会员(昵称)

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

积分

公爵

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

三级嘉禾勋章翔鹰建站十周年纪念章三级帝国勋章十字军勋章

附庸关系0
发表于 2014-1-28 11:28:15 | 显示全部楼层
收藏。,。,
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

排行榜|小黑屋|翔鹰帝国

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:55 , Processed in 0.108683 second(s), 37 queries , File On.