帝國榮譽元帥

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

翔鹰建站十周年纪念章翔鹰十周年帝国Online纪念章特级帝国勋章特级嘉禾勋章特级皇家勋章蛟龙勋章十字军勋章智将勋章

附庸关系0
发表于 2015-4-4 12:27:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This map was inspired by one of my friend's custom MP maps that he called Woodland Wars... Basically all players started in small pockets in a massive forest with narrow paths leading to a central clearing that was pretty much tailor made for massive multi-way battles.
基本上玩家在大量森林中的小口袋里开局,狭窄的道路通向中央的大空地,用于战斗。

This RMS is my attempt at translating his scenario to a Random Map, and I've pretty much managed to accomplish that.

Basically, I've set it up so that you're like the remnants of a fallen civilization that is trying to re-build while the forests threaten to swallow up what's left. All players areas are connected with broken roads, and there are numerous clearings scattered about that have extra resources relics and other surprises.  Some of these may be along the roads, while others are in pockets in the forest and can only be reached by chopping or sieging your way through.
所有玩家地区以损坏道路连接,还有大量散落的额外圣物和其他惊喜。某些在路边,某些在森林深处只能砍伐或攻城武器开路到达。

In addition, there are 5 map variants: MesoAmerican, East Asian, Mid-east Palm oasis, Western European and Scandanavian.  Each of the different variants have different bonus buildings and decorations to really give a feel for being in the area (I.e. where the jungle has scattered flowers and plants, the Desert has less flowers and cacti, and the Scandanavian one has graves and corpses in the snow).
此外,有5种地图变种:中美洲,东亚,中东棕榈绿洲,西欧和斯堪的纳维亚。每个变种有不同的奖励建筑和装饰物。例如,丛林中有散落的花和植物,沙漠中有少量的花和仙人掌,斯堪的纳维亚的雪地中有墓碑和尸体。

I just hope you all enjoy playing this map as much as I enjoyed making it.
祝您游戏愉快

下载:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册翔鹰会员(昵称)

x
Authenticated by YTY Tech ®, Clm0081 Inc.®, and Snowstar Labs ®;

鈦星伺服器禪宗組
忠正尚武特殊警备战空输司令部
GL帝国生死以,岂因HF避趋之。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

积分

扈从

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖
附庸关系0
发表于 2016-1-5 20:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
放到scenario文件夹之后 打开游戏编辑地图里面没有是什么情况
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

积分

扈从

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖
附庸关系0
发表于 2016-1-5 23:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
楼主是你自制的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

排行榜|小黑屋|翔鹰帝国

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:44 , Processed in 0.133584 second(s), 53 queries , File On.