鹰币
天龙币
回帖

活跃者

附庸关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-17 09:09:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Original creator Tevious
https://aok.heavengames.com/cgi- ... i?action=ct&f=9,44685,,30

SLX Studio is a mod program containing tools for creating and editing SLP and DRS files. I created SLX Studio as a dev tool for the Expanding Fronts mod for Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds,
but it can be used in all genie engine games, such as Galactic Battlegrounds, Age of Empires, and Age of Empires II.

Download SLX Studio v1.1a from the Blacksmith here.

Some highlight features of SLX Studio:
- Convert SLX to SLP / Extract SLP to SLX (and batch versions of these).
- Support for both 8-bit and 32-bit SLP versions with additional support for 8-bit AoE1 SLPs and all 10 player color indices.
- Extract or Create DRS files for each game.
- Double-click graphic image for fast anchor/hotspot positioning. Also support for importing/exporting CSV files.
- Viewable selection boxes (including rectangular shaped) or selection rings.
- Generate Data Graphics tool with tolerance bars for shadows and player colors, creates outlines, auto-crops images, and can even split shadows into it's own SLX. This tool is necessary to convert from SLX to SLP format.
- Color Palette Editor/Viewer that supports multiple formats (Jasc .pal, Microsoft .pal, Photoshop .act, GIMP .gpl, and even rendering as .png images). I've also embedded some palettes, including some commonly used ones.
- Terrain tools. Create terrain SLPs of any size (rows and columns). Includes conversion tools to create an isometric terrain map from a texture image.
- Batch Palette Swap tool that can be used to quickly recolor units.
- Other Batch image tools for recoloring pixels, changing image format, and creating data images.
- GIF tool with transparency support.
- SLP and DRS Viewer tools that can save anchor changes.
- Play animation support for SLX with speed settings.
- Zoom image support for SLX frames.
- FX Editor tool to draw various effects on frames such as various sparks, weapon fire effects, engine fire effects, transparency, holocrons, relics, and more!
- Delta Object Positioner tool to determine various object positions for things like snow and fire on buildings. Positions can be exported as CSV files to then manually imported into AGE.

You can view a guide for using SLX Studio here (WIP).

Video Tutorials:
1. Creating an Aircraft SLP
2. Creating a Building SLP

You can join the Discord and keep up to date with the latest builds and discussion with this link: https://discord.gg/qEGcVzK

Also, please let me know of any bugs you encounter or requests for new features. I've already had a couple afterthoughts to include.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

8万

积分

教皇

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

特级嘉禾勋章三级帝国勋章十字军勋章翔鹰建站十周年纪念章

附庸关系0
发表于 2018-11-17 22:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
It seems that SLX Studio is a advanced tool for creating SLP files. I thought that was a new format so I hadn't noticed that yet. Thank you for your introduction, Mahazona.
004时代:战役时代
我很乐意看到有人在MOD技术上超过我。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

积分

公爵

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

活跃者

附庸关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-18 19:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
This can open normal SLP files and AOE DE SLP files as well. Translating this to chineese will help many here.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

精华

积分

公爵

耕战
鹰币
天龙币
回帖

活跃者

附庸关系0
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-23 09:34:01 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Mahazona 于 2018-12-9 13:47 编辑

One main problem with this tool is when you build a drs turtle pack cannot open it. drs works in the game but can only be viewed by slx studio.

A test unit of AOE DE, the player color does not get picked correctly.
I have removed the additional sides of the unit but kept the original frame count.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册翔鹰会员(昵称)

x
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

排行榜|小黑屋|翔鹰帝国

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:51 , Processed in 0.110792 second(s), 55 queries , File On.